Strawberry Fudge Mini Milkshake Recipe
Mini-Milkshakes are the perfect summer treat for kids. They offer a sweet treat in a great size for kids. Our Strawberry Fudge Mini-Milkshake incorporates fresh local produce (and fudge) into the drink.
Visiting the Farmers Market
This morning, my daughter and I stopped at the Ann Arbor Farmers Market to buy fruit and vegetables for the week. We were particularly looking for fruit to use in milkshakes. While there, we were also looking at other local products that would complement our milkshakes. While we were driving to the market, my daughter said maybe we should get fudge, commenting that fudge is a local Michigan specialty. I wasn’t sure that we would find fudge, but she found a stand selling fudge. We also purchased strawberries for our milkshakes. Yum! My daughter and I both love the combination of strawberries and chocolate.
While we visited the Ann Arbor Farmers Market, there are a number of Farmers Markets in the Ann Arbor area. Be sure to check our Farmers Market Guide to find the locations and times.
Strawberry Fudge Mini Milkshake
We have a milkshake maker and also a full-size blender. However, my daughter doesn’t typically drink a whole milkshake and it is hard to make smaller milkshakes with those devices. I decided to use the Magic Bullet with the small cup to make a kid-sized mini milkshake.
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 small fresh strawberries, hulls removed
- 2 thin fudge slices, chopped
- Whipped Cream
- Place 3 scoops of ice cream (approximately one cup) in the Magic Bullet Cup
- Add strawberries and Fudge
- Top with milk
- Using the Cross Blade for the Magic Bullet, pulse the ingredients until well blended.
- Transfer to a milk-shake glass and top with whipped cream (as desired)
Ad: Magic Bullet on Amazon
Strawberry Fudge Mini Milkshake Review
My daughter gave her Strawberry Fudge Mini Milkshake a thumbs-up. We will definitely be making more mini milkshakes this summer. The mini milkshake was the perfect size to fill an 8oz cup for my daughter and leave a little sample for me. You could also split it between two glasses to make smaller milkshakes.
As the season changes, we’ll probably experiment with some other flavors of mini milkshakes. What mini milkshake flavor will you be trying out this summer?
Strawberry Fudge Mini-Milkshake on Pinterest
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- 2019 Top of the Park Movie Lineup Announced – March 19, 2019
- Arbor Annie’s St Patrick’s Day Weekend Roundup – March 15-17 – March 15, 2019
- Dairy Queen Free Cone Day 2019 – March 14, 2019