Submitted Event Requirements:
- Events should be submitted at least three days prior to the event date to ensure publication (and by noon on Thursday for inclusion in the Weekend Roundup E-mail)
- Events should be for kids from birth through teens. We will also list occasional events that are geared towards parents (for example, a parenting class) or expecting parents.
- Only paid listings may offer coupons for events.
- We do not list religious services – community events held by religious groups are fine.
- We do not list political or advocacy events.
- Events should be open to the general public and not just members of an organization.
- If you are listing a multi-day/recurring event, the event needs to be available on a drop-in basis for a single session. If registration is required for the entire sequence, it is not a calendar event. Please contact us for promotional options.
- You cannot list regular business hours on the calendar.
- Please include your contact information in your submission (name and either e-mail or phone number). This will not be included on the published event unless you also include it in the text portion of the listing.
- Event Date, Time, & Location (please select an existing location if available)
- In the Event Details, please include:
- Event Description
- Event Costs
- Registration Information (if applicable)
- Event Link
- Photo (optional). By including this photo you are acknowledging that you have permission to use this photo for commercial/marketing purposes and are granting Ann Arbor with Kids permission to publish.
- When selecting categories, please select all relevant categories. Use Control-click to select multiple categories
- If you are submitting an event with multiple occurrences that are not on a regular schedule, please e-mail me at email@example.com. I can duplicate events and adjust times much faster than you can submit individual events.
Event submissions may be edited before publication.
Please make sure your event submission was successful. You should see a success page in place of the form (the top part of the page will remain the same) and receive a confirmation email. If you are having trouble, make sure you have selected days and times and a location, or your image may be too big. Try submitting without the image and emailing it to us. For featured events, we prefer a 1200×630 image for Facebook sharing.
If it has been more than 48 hours since your submission please contact Ann Arbor with Kids at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure there were not technical difficulties with your submission.
Once you have successfully submitted your event above, you can pay for an event upgrade on the confirmation screen. If you wish to do a Platinum Event for a specific weekend, contact us for availability and we will bill you when we confirm it is available.