Updated: February 6, 2018
Your go-to source for Ann Arbor Family Fun
Ann Arbor with Kids is the premier online resource for Ann Arbor area families to learn about local activities, events, and more family fun. The target audience is families with kids from toddlers through tweens who live in Ann Arbor & surrounding communities.
In 2017, Ann Arbor with Kids had over half a million page views – averaging 48k/month from 12-20k visitors per month. Most of our audience are mothers ages 25-44.
2018 Advertising Changes
Ann Arbor with Kids is rolling out new opportunities for advertising in 2018.
First, we are adding a new Organization Membership option. Member organizations (both businesses and non-profits) will now have a home page with information about them and links to articles about them, their events, and guide listings. Organizations purchasing a membership also receive discounts on advertising and guide listings. As with all of our offerings, there is a free membership option.
We have added a number of new guides which offer user filter capabilities. Just like our events calendar, guide listings are now self-submit. All guides offer free basic listings and upgrade listings for purchase.
See the links below for information and to submit your listing.
We are looking for several series sponsors.
- Playground Profiles
- Car Seat Safety
- Moving to Ann Arbor
- Visiting Ann Arbor
Contact Ann Arbor with Kids for details and pricing on each series.
We have added a new Premium Sponsoring Event option for 2018. The Premium Sponsoring Event adds a weekend or weekday roundup sponsorship to the existing Sponsoring Event promotion. Organizations with paid memberships can display an image on every event listing.
- Premium Sponsoring Event – $70 – Includes Featured Event and sponsorship of a weekend or weekday roundup
- Featured Event – $25 – Sponsoring Events are listed above the events calendar. They are shared on Facebook and also receive a Display Image upgrade.
- Display Image – $5 (Free for Members) – An image that you provide and a brief description are included in our events calendar and weekend/weekly roundups.
See our Event Submission Page to submit your event and find details on upgrades. If you submit the event yourself, you may include pictures and a detailed event description. Submitted events are approved for applicability and may be edited before publication.
Other Advertising Options
A Featured Article is a detailed, SEO Optimized article about your desired topic. Article will be highlighted in the featured article slider on the home page, and shared via social media and newsletters. It also receives a Facebook ad. A featured article is $150 with one week in the slider and Facebook ad. Additional weeks (up to 4 total) can be added for $50. Certain guide listings can also be upgraded for $50/week. Contact us for availability and additional information.
Ann Arbor with Kids offers several banner ad options. Offerings and monthly prices as of February 2018 are below.
- Leaderboard – $100
- 300×100 Title – $85
- 300×250 Sidebar (Top Slot, at scroll) – $65
- 300×250 Sidebar (below scroll) – $40
- In Content – $75
You may also purchase a targeted banner ad that only displays on a particular page or set of pages. For example, a restaurant may wish to only advertise on the Kids Eat Free page. Prices range from $5-25/month depending on page traffic and ad content.
Contact us for availability.
Sponsor an article on Ann Arbor with Kids
- Weekend or Weekly Roundup – $50/week (Note Weekly Roundups are only published when school is out of session – summer, school breaks, etc)
- Ask an Expert – $125
- Guest Post as an Expert – $75
- While our readers are adults, advertising should be related to children/families. Site content such as Featured Articles and Event Promotion have the strongest child/family requirement.
- We do not accept political or advocacy advertising. We do accept advertising from advocacy organizations for non-advocacy events and activities that are open to the community.
- We do not accept advertising for worship services. We do accept advertising from religious organizations for non-worship events and activities that are open to the community. This includes preschool and academic schools even if there is a religious component to instruction.
Ann Arbor with Kids follows ethical blogging standards. All sponsored content will be labeled as advertising or sponsored content according to FTC standards.