Date(s) - 10/19/2019
Cost: $10/person or $35/family
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Furstenberg Nature Area
2626 Fuller Rd, Ann Arbor
Leslie Science & Nature Center’s annual Halloween celebration Animal Haunts returns for 2019. With the ongoing site issues at Leslie Science & Nature Center, the event will be held at Furstenberg Nature Area.
The event is for children 12 & under and their families. At Animal Haunts enjoy class-act performances featuring dancing Fairy Shrimp, dramatic frogs, and other swamp characters! We’ll also have festive fun with crafts, games, live birds of prey and more. Don’t forget to come in costume!
For an adults only fun time, check out their Adults Only Hike N’Hootenanny on Friday night.
- Activities will be located in the grass and in the parking lot.
- Unfortunately, the hiking trail is not safe for wheelchairs or strollers.
- Lighting will be very limited, feel free to bring a flashlight or headlamp if that will make you more comfortable moving on uneven ground.
- This event happens rain or shine, except thunderstorms, so please come dressed for the weather.
- A limited number of handicap accessible parking spots will be available in the park for folks who need a closer spot in order to attend the event.
- Flush toilets are available in the men’s and women’s restrooms at the park. Unfortunately, there are no gender-neutral restrooms at Furstenberg. Please use the restroom that is most comfortable for you, and contact our staff if you have any questions or concerns.
- Event Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/489216351858222/
- Organizer: Leslie Science & Nature Center
- Organizer Phone: (734) 997-1553
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
- Categories: Animals/Nature, Camps, Non-Profit, STEM
- Advance Registration
- Age Range
- Arbor Annie's Picks
- Display Image
- Middle Schoolers
- Sponsoring Event
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.