What’s Open & Closed on Easter
Since Easter is approaching fast, I thought I would summarize which places are open and which are closed on Easter Sunday. When in doubt, your best bet is to call or check their website/Facebook page. If you see a place that is open or closed that isn’t on my list, let me know and I will update the list.
- Ann Arbor District Library
- Ypsilanti District Library
- Mack Pool
- Veterans Memorial Ice Arena
- Meri Lou Murray Recreation Center
- Goldfish Swim School
- Chelsea Tree House – also closes early at 2p on Saturday, April 20
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum – noon-5p
- University of Michigan Museum of Art
- University of Michigan Museum of Natural History
- Quality 16
- Rave Cinemas
- Emagine Theaters
- Leslie Science & Nature Center
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum including Conservatory and Visitor Center – Check our review
- UM Museum of Natural History – Check our our review
- Harvest Moon Cafe – 7a-4p
- Creature Conservancy
- Panera Bread Washtenaw – Saw a sign on 4/14
- Putterz – Check our review.
Of course all of the places that are holding Easter Brunch are open on Easter Sunday.
Easter Egg Hunts
Don’t miss our list of Easter Egg Hunts around town.
Upcoming Sponsored Events
It’s also a great warm day to visit a local playground. Check out our playground profiles to find a new to you playground.
Or with all the rain the last couple of days, check out these, mess-free playgrounds that might have less mud with artificial surfaces in the play area.
Events on Easter
The following events are scheduled for Easter Sunday.
|Everyday Indoor Activities
|Peter Rabbit - Free Morning Movies
at Quality 16, Ann Arbor MI
at Kidopolis, Ann Arbor Michigan
Have fun enjoying open play time at Kidopolis. This fall they are open Thursday/Friday from 10a-3p, Saturdays from 10:30a-5p, and Sundays from 10:30a-4p. It's the perfect place for indoor fun this fall and winter.
|Ypsi Egg Hunt
at Riverside Park, Ypsilanti Michigan
|Family Easter Egg Hunt
at County Farm Park, Ann Arbor Michigan
|Wonderful World of Whales Tour
at University of Michigan Museum of Natural History, Ann Arbor Michigan
at Wilpon Baseball & Softball Complex, Ann Arbor Michigan
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- Arbor Annie’s Weekday Picks June 17-21 – June 17, 2019
- Escape the Big Kids – 7 Big Kid Free Activities – June 16, 2019
- Arbor Annie’s End of School & Father’s Day Weekend Picks June 14-16 – June 14, 2019