2018 Ann Arbor Easter Brunch Options
While I enjoy Brunch any time of year, Easter is something special. I am currently updating the article for 2018 Easter Brunch options. Several of the larger buffet are already taking reservations. However, some restaurants have not yet announced their 2018 Easter Brunch offerings.
Hours and pricing information is included when available. The listing only includes locations that hold a special Easter brunch.
I definitely recommend making reservations because many places will reach capacity. I have not called any of these venues to see if there are still reservations available.
If you know of an Easter brunch that I have missed, please add it in the comments or send it to me via social media.
2018 Ann Arbor Easter Brunch Options
- Gandy Dancer – 401 Depot St, Ann Arbor – 9a-2p – reservations are filling up fast. Book now!
- Weber’s Restaurant – 3050 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor – 10a-2:30p – $30/Adults, $15/Ages 5-11, Free Ages 4 & under
- Polo Fields – 5200 Polo Fields Dr, Ann Arbor – 10a-2p – $36/Adults, $16/Children ages 3-12, Free Children ages 2 and under
- Relish at Kensington Hotel – 610 Hilton Blvd, Ann Arbor – $30/Adults, $12/Kids (4-12), $28/Seniors
- Eagle Crest Marriott – 1275 S. Huron St, Ypsilanti – 10:30a & 1p Seating Available – $34.95/Adults, $12.95/Children ages 5-11, Free/Children 4 and under
- The Village Conference Center – 1645 Commerce Park Dr, Chelsea – 10a-2p – $22/Adult, $19/Senior (65+), $11 Kids (6-12), Free/Children 5 & under
- Black Rock Bar & Grill – $22.99/Adult, $12.99/Child 5-12, Free/Child 4 & under
- Paesano – 3411 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor – 11a-2p – Plans still being finalized $28.95 Adults, $17.95 Kids ages 12 & under.
- Sheraton Ann Arbor – 3200 Boardwalk St, Ann Arbor – Will have an Easter brunch, details will be announced shortly
- Carson’s American Bistro – 2000 Commonwealth Blvd, Ann Arbor 10a-3p (recommend arriving before 2p) – $26.95/Adults, $11.95/Kids Under 12 – Beverages separate
Brunches offered in 2017
The following restaurants offered brunch in 2017, but have not yet announced plans for 2018. In past years they have only announced them a few days in advance, or did not answer when I called them today.
- Original Cottage Inn – 10a-2p
- Guy Hollerin’s (Holiday Inn Ann Arbor) – 10:30a-2:30p – $25.99 Adults, $21.99 Seniors 55+, $15.99 Children 6-12, Free Children 5 & Under
- Aventura – 10a-2p – $25/Adults, $12 Children 10 & Under
- Vinology – 10a-3p – $25/person
- Bunny Brunch at Bona Sera 10a-3p – $23 Big Bunnies, $9 Little Bunnies
- Red Brick Kitchen & Bar – Dexter – 10a-4p
Our Ann Arbor Brunch Experiences
We have visited several of the listed locations for brunch – either Easter or Mother’s Day in most cases. We have been out for Mother’s Day brunch more frequently than Easter, so I wanted to include those experiences as well.
One of my favorite Ann Arbor brunches is Gandy Dancer. I definitely recommend their brunch if they are not booked solid. We had brunch there for my daughter’s first Easter. We didn’t have a reservation but arrived when they opened and were able to get a table in the bar with a minimal wait.
Two years ago we had Mother’s Day brunch at the Eagle Crest Marriott. Rather than continuous reservations, they offer several seating times when they change over the entire restaurant. We enjoyed our brunch on Mother’s Day. We returned for Valentine’s Day brunch in 2016 which happened to be on a Sunday. Unfortunately, they were not prepared for a Valentine’s Day rush since it does not usually fall on a Saturday. Despite this experience, I would return for a holiday or a regular Sunday brunch.
The Sheraton Ann Arbor typically offers their holiday brunch in both their restaurant and in the ballroom. When we attended a few years ago (I think it was for Mother’s Day), we ate in the Ballroom and really enjoyed our visit.
We’ve also had brunch at Weber’s, but I think it was their regular Sunday brunch buffet and not a holiday buffet. I would expect the holiday buffet to be expanded from a regular Sunday buffet.
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- Trailer for Avengers: Infinity War – March 18, 2018
- Arbor Annie’s St Patrick’s Day Weekend Picks March 16-18 – March 16, 2018
- 2018 Top of the Park Movie Lineup Announced – March 16, 2018