There are many options for Easter Meals in Ann Arbor – Easter Brunch, Easter Dinner, Take-Home, Dine-In, or Dine-Out.
At Home Easter Brunch Ideas
Easter Brunch is going to look very different this year. No one is going out for brunch or having large family or friend gatherings (at least they shouldn’t be). I have some menu suggestions. I hope you have a lot of eggs.
- Baked French Toast – This is the recipe we use and love. My tip be sure to bake on a cookie sheet in case it bubbles over (it frequently does). I can make my own bread, and I think I already have enough eggs if I cannot get more by Easter
- Hash Brown Egg Bake – Can be modified to be vegetarian. replace the bacon with vegetables.
- Spiral Ham – I am planning to get one next week with my grocery order. With only 3 of us, it will give us lunches, soup, and I can freeze for omelettes and frittatas.
- Breakfast Pizza – Breakfast pizza is one of the few ways that my daughter will eat eggs.
Do you know of any local restaurants with special Easter brunch or dinner menus for carryout or delivery?
2021 Ann Arbor Easter Meal Overview
We are still gathering information for 2021.
- 👨👩👧 – Family Style
- 👶 – Kid’s Menu
- 🐰 – Easter Bunny presence
- 🙍♀️ – Individual Meals
- 🥕 – Vegetarian Option
- ☀️ – Outdoor dining
- 📖 – Standard Menu
Take Home Easter Brunch
Take Home Easter Dinner
Dine-In (or Dine-Out) Easter Brunch
- Sava’s – 📖👶🙍♀️🥕
Dine-In (or Dine-Out) Easter Dinner
Sava’s – 📖👶🙍♀️🥕
Ann Arbor Easter Meal Details
Sava’s has several options for Easter. They have a take-out dinner option and dine-in for both brunch and dinner. For dine-in reservations are recommended.. They do not list a special menu for dine-in.
Sava’s typically has some outdoor dining, but I don’t see any way to request outdoor dining on the reservation form. If outdoor dining is important to you, I suggest another option.
They are offering a take-home dinner that serves up to 6. The meal includes shrimp cocktail, spring pea salad, glazed ham, scalloped potatoes, asparagus & green bean casserole, and lemon meringue tart.
At a Glance
Address: 216 S State St
Order Deadline: Not listed
Pickup: April 4
Dixboro House does not officially open until summer, but they are offering a take-out Easter Dinner as a preview.
Their meal seres 6 and features a rack of lamb. Starters and sides include olives, treviso salad, spring garlic pudding, and potato puree. The meal is $190 with add-ons for wine and dessert.
At a Glance
Address: 216 S State St
Order Deadline: Not listed
Pickup: April 4 (noon-7p)
Information from 2019 is being kept to provide a resource to update for 2021.
Hours and pricing information is included when available. The listing only includes locations that hold a special Easter brunch.
I definitely recommend making reservations because many places will reach capacity. I called Gandy Dancer today and they are sold out for brunch.
If you know of an Easter brunch that I have missed, please add it in the comments or send it to me via social media.
2019 Ann Arbor Easter Brunch Options
- Gandy Dancer – 401 Depot St, Ann Arbor – FULLY BOOKED
- Black Rock Bar & Grill – $24.99/Adult, $13.99/Child 5-12, Free/Child 4 & under
- Weber’s Restaurant – 3050 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor – 9a-1:45p – $30/Adults, $15/Ages 5-11, Free Ages 4 & under
- Polo Fields – 5200 Polo Fields Dr, Ann Arbor – 10a-2p – $37/Adults, $16.50/Children ages 3-12, Free Children ages 2 and under
- Relish at Kensington Hotel – 610 Hilton Blvd, Ann Arbor – 11a-2:30p – Reservations Required
- Eagle Crest Marriott – 1275 S. Huron St, Ypsilanti – 11a-2p – $34.95/Adults, $24.95/Seniors, $12.95/Children ages 5-11, Free/Children 4 and under
- The Village Conference Center – 1645 Commerce Park Dr, Chelsea – 10a-2p – $25/Adult, $21/Senior (65+), $13 Kids (6-12), Free/Children 5 & under – Reservations Required
- Paesano – 3411 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor – 11a-3p
- Carson’s American Bistro – 2000 Commonwealth Blvd, Ann Arbor 10a-3p
- Bunny Brunch at Bona Sera 10a-3p – $28 Big Bunnies, $10 Little Bunnies
- Original Cottage Inn – 512 E. William St, Ann Arbor – 10a-2p – $22.95/Adults, $9.95/Kids
- Evans Street Station – 110 S. Evans St, Tecumseh – 10a-4p – $34.95/Adults, $14.95/Kids ages 6-12, $1/year for kids under 5
Do you know of other Ann Arbor Easter brunch locations? Let us know and we will add them to the list.
Not Offering Brunch in 2019
A few locations that offered Easter Brunches in past years are not offering them in 2019. I called both the Sheraton Ann Arbor and Guy Hollerins (Holiday Inn) and neither are offering an Easter brunch in 2019.
Our Ann Arbor Brunch Experiences
We have visited several of the listed locations for brunch – either Easter or Mother’s Day in most cases. We have been out for Mother’s Day brunch more frequently than Easter, so I wanted to include those experiences as well.
One of my favorite Ann Arbor brunches is Gandy Dancer. I definitely recommend their brunch, but they are sold out. But, it’s a good time to book a Mother’s Day reservation. We had brunch there for my daughter’s first Easter. We didn’t have a reservation but arrived when they opened and were able to get a table in the bar with a minimal wait. That was 13 years ago and I don’t think they offer walk up seating anymore.
Four years ago we had Mother’s Day brunch at the Eagle Crest Marriott. Rather than continuous reservations, they offer several seating times when they change over the entire restaurant. We enjoyed our brunch on Mother’s Day. We returned for Valentine’s Day brunch in 2016 which happened to be on a Sunday. Unfortunately, they were not prepared for a Valentine’s Day rush since it does not usually fall on a Saturday. Despite this experience, I would return for a holiday or a regular Sunday brunch.
Two years ago we had Mother’s Day brunch at Relish shortly after they opened. We enjoyed our meal and recommend it for either Easter or Mother’s Day.
We’ve also had brunch at Weber’s, but I think it was their regular Sunday brunch buffet and not a holiday buffet. I would expect the holiday buffet to be expanded from a regular Sunday buffet.