Monarch Migration Festival
Date(s) - 09/08/2019
Leslie Science & Nature Center
Region: North Ann Arbor
1831 Traver Rd, Ann Arbor
Leslie Science & Nature Center holds their annual Monarch Migration Festival. Celebrate the monarchs and contribute to conservation efforts.
Learn about the monarch’s journey, meet local experts & vendors, and get your face painted.
Registration is $5 and is required by Friday, September 6th
- Event Website: http://www.lesliesnc.org/monarch-migration-festival
- Organizer: Leslie Science & Nature Center
- Organizer Phone: 734-997-1553
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
- Categories: Animals/Nature, Camps, Non-Profit, STEM
- Advance Registration
- Arbor Annie's Picks
- High Schoolers
- Middle Schoolers
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.