Readers Recommend: Classes for Toddlers & Preschoolers
Last week on Facebook I shared a question from a reader who was looking for classes for their toddler or early preschooler. This is a great Reader Recommends topic since my daughter is far removed from the Toddler/Preschool Classes. My daughter is in 4th grade, so it has been 7 years since we considered toddler classes.
Our readers have some great suggestions!
Reader Question: I would like to sign my 26 month old up for some sort of activity class for winter (she will be 2.5 then). Do readers have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
- Community Music Academy at Eastern Michigan – We did these classes with our neighbors when my daughter was a toddler.
- First Steps Ann Arbor – Affiliated with Rec & Ed, First Steps is always a great choice
- Ann Arbor YMCA
- Lamaze Family Center
- My Urban Toddler Classes
- Leslie Science & Nature Center
- Daycroft Montessori Fundays
- FUMCN Playgroup for Twos (see comment on the post below)
Do you have more suggestions? Add them in the comments below or to the Facebook post shared above.
Upcoming Sponsored Events
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- 2019 Top of the Park Movie Lineup Announced – March 19, 2019
- Arbor Annie’s St Patrick’s Day Weekend Roundup – March 15-17 – March 15, 2019
- Dairy Queen Free Cone Day 2019 – March 14, 2019