Ann Arbor Area Trick or Treat Times
Are you wondering what time Trick or Treat is in various communities around Ann Arbor? Personally I’m good with anything from dusk until about 8:30/9p. However, most of the local municipalities have official trick or treat hours. I’ve noticed that even though Pittsfield starts at 6p, we don’t typically get trick or treaters until closer to 6:30. I prefer it to be dark.
Ann Arbor Trick or Treat Times
All communities around Ann Arbor trick or treat on Halloween, October 31 no matter which day of the week it is.
I am still updating the 2018 Ann Arbor Trick or Treat times with current information. In the meantime, I have the 2017 hours listed for some locations. The places I have confirmed have not changed from 2017. I don’t expect significant changes to any of the trick or treat times. The source of the information is linked in their names.
- City of Ann Arbor – 5-8p – confirmed for 2018
- Ypsilanti Township – 5-8p – Confirmed for 2018
- Pittsfield Township – 6-8p – Confirmed for 2018
- City of Ypsilanti – 6-8p per the Ypsilanti Area Children’s Page (2017 information – no update for 2018. In the past the city has said it’s not a city event so they don’t set hours)
- Dexter – 5:30-7:30p – confirmed for 2018
- Milan – 6-8p – confirmed for 2018
- Saline – 6-8p – Confirmed for 2018
- Manchester – 5-7p – For 2018 – Plus pre & post trick or treat costume contests and caramel apples and pumpkin bowling during trick or treat hours.
- Chelsea – 5:30-7:30p – 2017 information
Upcoming Sponsored Events
Ann Arbor Halloween Events
Of course Trick or Treating in the evening isn’t the only event on Halloween.🎃7:00am-10:00pm Free Scary Face Pancakes at IHOP
🎃11:00am-2:00pm Trick or Treat at the Mansion at University Bank
🎃5:30pm-9:00pm Haunts for Hunger at Haunts for Hunger
🎃6:30pm-9:00pm Halloween Candy Safety Checks at McDonalds
🎃7:00pm-8:30pm Halloween Wind Down and Candy Checks at UAW Hall
For Halloween events throughout October, don’t miss our Washtenaw County Halloween Happenings.