2018 Ann Arbor Halloween Dining Deals
Dinner on Halloween is always a challenge between school and Trick or Treat. Over the years, we’ve taken advantage of a few Halloween dining deals for a convenient meal right after school. Check out our list of 2018 Ann Arbor Halloween Dining Deals.
With trick or treat hours starting as early as 5p in Ann Arbor, stopping for dinner on the way home from school (and the class Halloween party) is a great choice.
2018 Ann Arbor Halloween Dining Deals
IHOP will be celebrating Halloween on Monday, October 31 with a Free Scary Face Pancake for kids ages 12 & under. The deal is available from 7a-10p (and only for Dine-in customers). We’ve taken advantage of this deal a couple of times over the years. It makes for a great early dinner between school and trick or treating. My daughter wants to return again this year – it’s her last year to qualify!
IHOP is located at 4221 Ellsworth Rd, Ypsilanti near the Carpenter Rd Meijer.
Chipotle is offering a $4 Boo-rito for anyone (adults and children) who visit in costume. The deal is available on Halloween from 3p-closing. There are 3 Ann Arbor Chipotle locations:
- 235 S. State St
- 858 Briarwood Circle
- 3354 E. Washtenaw Ave
We did the Chipotle Boo-rito deal in 2012 between school and trick or treat. And yes, my witch’s hat counted as a costume for me. Their website does say it is the manager’s discretion to what constitutes a costume.
Chuck E. Cheese
Celebrate Chucktober at Chuck E. Cheese. All kids who come to Chuck E Cheese in their costume during the month of October will receive 50 Free Tickets.
Chuck E. Cheese is located at 2655 Oak Valley Dr, Ann Arbor.
Black Rock Ann Arbor is holding a Children’s Costume Contest. Visit Black Rock with the kids in costume and post a photo to social media tagging #BlackRockAnnArbor for a chance to win a $50 gift card.
Black Rock Ann Arbor’s address is 3776 S State St. Check out our review from December.
Moonwinks Cafe is celebrating their 12th birthday with a Go! Ice Cream Party from 4-6p. They’ll be giving out free ice cream and will have trick or treat candy for the kids.
Moonwinks Cafe is in Dixboro at 5151 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor.
Upcoming Sponsored Events
Kids Eat Free on Wednesdays
Since Halloween is on a Wednesday night, the regular Wednesday Kids Eat Free options are options.
- Pretzel Bell – 226 S. Main St, Ann Arbor – Kids under 12 eat free on Sunday-Wednesday (Max of 1 free kid per full-price adult entree, must order from Junior Varsity menu, beverage and dessert not included) (Verified 06/2018)
- BD’s Mongolian Barbecue – Main St Ann Arbor – $3.99 kids meals all day for kids 10 & under. (Restrictions apply, call restaurant for details. Kids under 3 eat free every day.) (Updated 6/2018)
- Red Robin – 3797 Carpenter Rd Ypsilanti, 575 Briarwood Circle Ann Arbor – $1.99 Kids Meals every Wednesday – Dine in only, limit of 3 kids meals per adult entree, salad, sandwich, wrap or burger. Regular kids beverage included. For kids under 11 years old (Verified 06/2018 – Summer Promotion)
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – 857 W. Eisenhower – Kids Eat Free All Day (Updated 6/2018)
- IHOP – 4220 Ellsworth Ave. Kids Eat Free Daily 4-10p (limit one kids meal per adult meal) (Verified 06/2018)
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 205 S. State St Ann Arbor – $1.99 Kids Meals (Verified 06/2018)
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 3150 Boardwalk Dr Ann Arbor – $2.99 Kids Meals – Magician entertains from 5-8p (Verified 06/2018)
- Buffalo Wild Wings – 216 James L Hart Parkway Ypsilanti – $2.49 Kids Meals (Verified 06/2018)
Dine at Home
With Halloween on Saturday this year, we likely will be at home before trick or treat, so dinner at home is a great option. Three years ago I shared an idea for an Easy Halloween Dinner that would still give you lots of time for last minute holiday prep – costumes, pumpkin carving, etc.
More Halloween Dining Deals
If I hear about other deals before Halloween, I’ll be sure to update the article. If you hear about an extra deal, please let me know in the comments, on Facebook, or by email.
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- North American International Auto Show Rolls into Town – Enter to Win Tickets – January 12, 2019
- Arbor Annie’s Weekend Roundup – January 11-13 – January 11, 2019
- Ann Arbor Restaurant Week Winter 2019 – January 9, 2019