Disclosure: YMCA Hayo-Went-Ha Camps has sponsored this listing and provided information for the listing.
This is part of our Summer Camp Guide. Check out the full guide for more Summer Camp Options.
- Camp Location: 919 N. East Torch Lake Drive Central Lake, MI 49622
- Website: https://www.hayowentha.org/
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: (231) 544-5915
- Best News Information for Summer 2020:https://www.hayowentha.org/COVID19.htm
- Summer 2020 Updates:
A decision will be made by May 15. Cancellation deadline has been pushed to May 15.
- Cost: Day Camp and Overnight Camp options available
- Elementary School
- 6th Graders
- 7th Graders
- 8th Graders
- High Schoolers
- Week 2 - June 22-26
- Week 3 - June 29-July 3
- Week 4 - July 6-10
- Week 5 - July 13-17
- Week 6 - July 20-24
- Week 7 - July 27-31
- Week 8 - August 3-7
- Week 9 - August 10-14
- Full Week
YMCA Camp Hayo-Went-Ha offers age appropriate adventure programs that last either two or four weeks. Meet the challenge of extended canoeing and hiking trips to Michigan’s north country, the Canadian wilderness or biking the wooded hills of the Upper Peninsula, all the while learning to appreciate the beauty that surrounds you. Live amongst tall pines and white birches, visit Buell Chapel and be a part of the great spirit that makes YMCA Camp Hayo-Went-Ha a special place.