With coronavirus cases now in Michigan, there are a number of Ann Arbor area COVID-19 exposure locations.
The Oakland County Health Department has released exposure locations for some of their cases and they include travel throughout the state including an Ypsilanti location (during an event on our calendar) and popular Metro Detroit Locations. Washtenaw County Health Department has not yet released exposure locations for our cases.
Ann Arbor COVID-19 Exposure Locations
Update on March 19, the Washtenaw County Health Department has reported evidence of community spread. This means there are cases who have no history of travel or contact with an infected person. Because of this, they are no longer releasing a list of possible exposure locations. You should be prepared for exposure in any public location.
From the Washtenaw County Health Department: on March 13:
- Monday, March 9
Ypsilanti Coronavirus Exposure Locations
- Tap Room Ypsilanti – March 7 from 1-3p. This is during the Drag Queen Story Time and Show that was on our calendar for that day.
Beyond Washtenaw County Exposure Locations
A couple of large metro-Detroit locations have exposure that may impact Ann Arbor families.
- Detroit Metro Airport
- March 1 – Time and location to be determined (added March 13 from Oakland County)
- March 4 – Time and location to be determined (added March 13 from Oakland County)
- March 7 – McNamara Terminal from 3:30-4:30p (added March 15)
- March 9 – North Terminal in the afternoon, approximately 12:00 to 1 pm (announced March 13)
- USA Hockey Arena
- March 7 – USA Hockey Arena 5:30-10:30p (added March 13 from Oakland County)
If you see additional notifications from county or state health departments, please let us know so that we can keep the article up to date.
Coronavirus Closures and Cancellations
Be sure to check out our master list of Ann Arbor area Coronavirus Closures and Cancellations.