6 Favorite Ann Arbor Burger Joints
Today is National Hamburger Day! Last summer my daughter discovered a love of Hamburgers. Unfortunately I hadn’t realized it was Hamburger Day until today and we have leftovers that we need to eat after eating out last night.
Our 6 Favorite Ann Arbor Burger Joints
Here are a few of our favorite burger joints around Ann Arbor:
- Hunter House – 609 E. William – We recommend the Robcat Honey Burger
- Five Guys – 311 S. State and 3601 Washtenaw (Arborland)
- Hop Cat – 311 Maynard – Read our Review
- Bagger Dave’s – 859 W. Eisenhower – We love build your own & I like the Turkey Burger option – ***Bagger Dave’s has closed effective 8/5/2017
- Red Robin – 575 Briarwood Circle and 3797 Carpenter Rd, Ypsilanti
- Steak & Shake – 4120 Ellsworth Ave, Ypsilanti
Ann Arbor Burger Joints We Want to Try
And some we have actually never tried:
One More Favorite Burger Place
I left off one of our favorite Ann Arbor burger locations…home. We use various McCormick Spice mixes to flavor our burgers before grilling them.
Where does your family’s favorite Ann Arbor burger joint?
Upcoming Sponsored Events
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- North American International Auto Show Rolls into Town – Enter to Win Tickets – January 12, 2019
- Arbor Annie’s Weekend Roundup – January 11-13 – January 11, 2019
- Ann Arbor Restaurant Week Winter 2019 – January 9, 2019