2019 Ann Arbor Tax Day Deals
Every year on tax day a number of businesses offer tax day incentives. I’ve seen several lists of national deals only to find that most of the deals are for locations that aren’t local to Ann Arbor. I’ve searched several lists of national tax day deals and looked for 2019 Ann Arbor Tax Day Deals. Some deals are only announced on the deal day or a day before, so I will continue to update the list as I hear of new deals. If you know of any deals that I missed, please let me know.
I have sourced the information below from several national articles, social media for local businesses, and tried to verify as much as I could directly from the businesses either through their website or social media.
Did you hear about a deal I missed? Add it in the comments (preferably with a link) and I’ll update the list.
2019 Ann Arbor Tax Deals
Brueggers Bagels (through April 15)
- Big Bagel Bundle (13 bagels & two tubs of cream cheese) for $10.40
Noodles & Company – now-April 15
- $4 off $10 purchase for filing digitally (i.e. ordering online) for NoodlesREWARDS members (runs 4/11-18)
Once Upon a Child (April 13-15)
- Tax Free Weekend Shopping – Once Upon a Child will be paying the sales tax this weekend.
Kona Ice (April 15 5-7p)
- Kona Ice will be at the Ann Arbor YMCA from 5-7p on Monday, April 15 giving away free Ice for Chill Out Day.
Office Depot/Office Max (now through April 27)
- Up to 5 lbs of documents shredded with coupon(through April 27)
Planet Fitness (through April 20)
- De-stress after taxes with a free hyrdomassage – for both members and non-members. Download the coupon first.
- 8 corner pizza for $10.99 with code TAXES
Plus Monday Kids Eat Free Promotions
Of course there are several Kids Eat Free deals every Monday. Check these out: