Disclosure: Leslie Science & Nature Center has sponsored this listing and provided information for the listing.
This is part of our Break Camp Guide. Check out the full guide for more Break Camp Options.
- Camp Location: Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum (220 E. Ann St, Ann Arbor) or Cobblestone Farm (2781 Packard St) based on the session
- Website: https://www.lesliesnc.org/camps/school-break-camps
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 734-997-1553
- Elementary School
- November Election Day (November 2)
- Thanksgiving Wednesday (November 24)
- Winter Break - December 24
- Winter Break - December 28
- Winter Break - December 29
- Martin Luther King Jr Day (January 17)
- Spring Break (March 28-April 1)
- Good Friday (April 15)
- May Election Day (May 3)
- Presidential Primary (March 10)
- Full Week
- Full Day
Leslie Science & Nature Center may be closed due to soil contamination, but they are still offering their camps for days off.
- November 5 – Build It! – Day Off at the Museum – Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
- November 27 – Thankful for Nature – Cobblestone Farm
- December 30 – Mammal Madness – Cobblestone Farm
- January 2 – Winter Survival – Cobblestone Farm
- January 3 – Trails and Tales – Cobblestone Farm
- January 20 – Guardians of the Ecosystem – Cobblestone Farm
- March 10 – Marvelous Magnets – Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
- March 31-April 3 – Spring Break Camp: Bees, Buds & Berries
- April 10 – Burrows, Webs, and Nests – Cobblestone Farm
- May 5 – Ooey Gooey Science – Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
Camp is for kids in grades K-5. Each day starts at 8:30a and runs through 5:30p
School break camps are typically held on days Ann Arbor Public Elementary Schools are closed.
See a full calendar, policies, and family information online: https://www.lesliesnc.org/camps/school-break-camps