Dairy Queen Free Cone Day 2018
Have you heard about Dairy Queen Free Cone Day? It is Tuesday, March 20. Dairy Queen will give every customer one free small vanilla cone. They will accept donations for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®.
I am #FreeConeDay. Coming to your DQ this Tuesday, March 20th. Start your summer vacation on the first day of spring with one free small vanilla cone. Donations accepted for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Posted by Dairy Queen on Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Participating Free Cone Day Locations
In 2015, several local Dairy Queen ran Free Cone Day on another day. However, I have called all of the below locations today (Wednesday, March 14) and asked “Are you participating in Free Cone Day on Tuesday?” They all confirmed their participation.
- 1805 Packard Rd, Ann Arbor
- 2430 W Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor
- 1801 Washtenaw Ave, Ypsilanti
- 101 Michigan Ave E, Ypsilanti (verified via Facebook page)
- 400 E. Michigan Ave, Saline
- 8401 Main St, Dexter
- 22253 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon
- 266 N. Canton Center Rd, Canton
The Manchester (213 E. Main St) Dairy Queen is not participating since they do not open for the season until April.
Our Experience Last Year
Last year, we both enjoyed a cherry topped treat ($1 donation to each). Personally, I love that they let my daughter get hers in a cup which she prefers.
2016 was the perfect day for Free Cone Day. It was t-shirt weather. We went right after school. While there was a short line, it moved quickly.
If your kids aren’t in school yet, I recommend stopping by at lunch/early afternoon before the after school crowds.
Upcoming Sponsored Events
More Dining Deals
Why not combine Free Cone Day with a Kids Eat Free for more savings.
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- Day out with Thomas at Crossroads Village – July 18, 2018
- Ann Arbor’s Pittsfield Township Park – Tuesday Playground Profile – July 17, 2018
- Arbor Annie’s Art Fair Week Roundup – July 16-20 – July 16, 2018