Dairy Queen Free Cone Day 2019
Have you heard about Dairy Queen Free Cone Day? It is Wednesday, March 20. Dairy Queen will give every customer one free small vanilla cone. They will accept donations for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®.
Free Cone Day + first day of spring equals the happiest day ever. Wednesday, March 20th at DQ. #FreeConeDay
Posted by Dairy Queen on Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Participating Free Cone Day Locations
In 2015, several local Dairy Queen ran Free Cone Day on another day. However, I have called all of the below locations today (Thursday, March 14) and asked “Are you participating in Free Cone Day on Wednesday?” Sites below either confirmed participation.
- 1805 Packard Rd, Ann Arbor
- 2430 W Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor (they are open & planning to participate even though DQ website says they are closed)
- 400 E. Michigan Ave, Saline (they are open & planning to participate even though DQ website says they are closed)
- 22253 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon
- 6450 M36, Hamburg
The locations below did not answer their phone, but have participated in the past.
- 8401 Main St, Dexter (no answer)
- 1801 Washtenaw Ave, Ypsilanti (no answer)
- 101 Michigan Ave E, Ypsilanti (no answer)
- 266 N. Canton Center Rd, Canton (no answer)
Our Experience in the past
In 2017, we both enjoyed a cherry topped treat ($1 donation to each). Personally, I love that they let my daughter get hers in a cup which she prefers.
2016 was the perfect day for Free Cone Day. It was t-shirt weather. We went right after school. While there was a short line, it moved quickly. Last year, free cone day did not fit our schedule, so we skipped it.
If your kids aren’t in school yet, I recommend stopping by at lunch/early afternoon before the after school crowds.
More Dining Deals
Why not combine Free Cone Day with a Kids Eat Free for more savings.