Date(s) - 03/13/2020
Cost: Free admission, no ticket needed
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Washtenaw Farm Council Fairgrounds
5055 Ann Arbor Saline Rd, Ann Arbor
Update 2- Only Friday sale will be held
Due to Coronavirus, shopping will only be held on Friday afternoon from 3-9p. The Saturday & Sunday shopping events are canceled.
Free admission, no ticket needed.
Update – Coronavirus Precautions
At this time, the event is still on as scheduled. There will be extra hand sanitizing stations, extra staffing for increased door & surface cleaning, and regular hand washing by staff. Shoppers are asked not to shop if they are sick, wash your hands regularly while shopping, avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
The Ann Arbor Just Between Friends Sale
The spring 2020 Ann Arbor Just Between Friends Consignment Sale will be held on Friday, March 13 through Sunday, March 15 with a presale on Thursday, March 12. The first Ann Arbor Just Between Friends Sale was held in Fall 2015. Sales have been held every Fall and Spring since then.
Items Available at Spring Just Between Friends Sale
The spring sale is geared towards spring and summer. There will be
- clothing (baby through size 16) for spring & summer
- Swim suits
- maternity clothing for all seasons
- dress-up clothes
- sports gear
- baby furniture (except cribs)
- toys, games, puzzles, books, electronics
- outdoor play equipment
- baby gear
- books, music, DVDs (G & PG rated), video games (E rated)
Items are quality checked at the sale, so you can shop with confidence.
Other Mom2Mom Sales
Find more Mom2Mom Sales in our Spring 2020 Mom2Mom Sale Guide
- Event Website: http://annarbor.jbfsale.com/homeView.jsp
- Organizer: Just Between Friends Ann Arbor
- Organizer Phone: 734-926-5568 / 734-649-5353
- Organizer Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories: Retail
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.