NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
The community is invited to visit the Water Recovery Facility to learn about all the work that takes place at the plant. All ages are welcome!
The Open House will feature:
- Free tours of the plant
- Ann Arbor Hands-on Museum activities
- Interaction with staff to learn about the plant and how it works
- Light refreshments
- Huron River Watershed Council exhibit
The tours are free but must be reserved in advance and will run every 20 minutes, with the last tour starting at 11:40 a.m.
- Date(s): Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Cost: Free
- Event Website
- Organizer: City of Ann Arbor
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
Venue: City of Ann Arbor Wastewater Treatment Plant
Address: 49 Old Dixboro Rd, Ann Arbor
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.