Date(s) - 10/03/2019
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
850 Greenhills Dr, Ann Arbor
The Independent Schools of Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor Academy, Daycroft School, Emerson School, Greenhills School, Rudolf Steiner, & Summers-Knoll) are holding a free parenting event to help parents learn to cope with anxiety and stress.
Psychologist and bestselling author Dr. Lisa Damour will discuss the anxiety and stress experienced by children and teens, and how parents can best support them. You’ll hear fresh insights from her years as the Adolescence columnist for the New York Times, and her two best selling books, Untangled and Under Pressure.
Come to connect and learn about:
- the difference between healthy and unhealthy stress and anxiety
- research-based practical fixes to help young people manage naturally occurring tension, toxic stress, and anxiety
- how to help our sons and daughters build strength and confidence from pre-school through high school
Literati will have books for sale.
- Event Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/1436383083176918/
- Organizer: Independent Schools of Ann Arbor
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.