NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
In this hands-on workshop, Meg Gower will show you traditional ways to navigate, as well as basic survival skills.
Learn how to make fire without matches, build a shelter, locate water, signal, and more.
Program geared to ages 10 to adult. Cost: $2/person or $5/family with State Recreation Passport. Program limited to 30 people. Call to reserve a space at 734-475-3170.
- Date(s): Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Cost: $2/person or $5/family with State Recreation Passport
- Event Website
- Organizer: Waterloo Natural History Association
- Organizer Phone: 734-475-3170
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Eddy Discovery Center
Address: 17030 Bush Rd, Chelsea
- Advance Registration
- Arbor Annie's Highlights
- High Schoolers
- Middle Schoolers
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.