NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
All are invited as Screen Dance International changes venues from the Detroit Institute of Arts to the State Theatre in Ann Arbor for its 6th annual presentation of adjudicated, dance film shorts. Join them for one or both of these inspirational screenings!
- 3-3:45 p.m.: Project Michigan: dance films under 10 minutes in length, made exclusively by Michigan-based filmmakers. Includes Q & A with filmmakers Natalia de Miguel Annoni, Charli Brissey, Aimee McDonald, Barbara Selinger and Angela Schopke Gonzalez.
- 4-5:30 p.m.: International Dance Film Shorts: a screening of 14 adjudicated dance films from around the world, under 10 minutes in length. Includes a Q and A with filmmakers Aimee McDonald, Joanna McNamara, Barbara Selinger and Peter Sparling.
Screen Dance International highlights a wide range of dance genres and utilizes its digital platform and medium to connect cultures, encourage conversations, and provide inspiration to all.
Tickets: Includes admission to one or both screenings: $10. General Admission & $6. for students with Student ID.
There are several movie theaters near Ann Arbor that make for a fun outing year round. Seeing a movie is great for families, a date night (or afternoon), or teens...
- Date(s): Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Cost: $10 general admission, $6/student with ID
- Event Website
- Organizer: Screen Dance Inernational
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
Venue: State Theater
Address: 233 South State St, Ann Arbor
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.