Salty Summer Sounds
Date(s) - 08/15/2019
Recurring Event: Thursday every week
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
10 North Ann Arbor St, Saline
Salty Summer Sounds is a free, outdoor concert series in Downtown Saline on Thursday nights.
There will be a new headliner each week, kids activities, and surprises.
- June 13 – Pajamas – Jam, Rock, Funk
- June 20 – The Invasion – British Invasion
- June 27 – The Memphis Thrillbillies – Elvis Tribute
- July 11 – Thunderwüde – Celtic Week
- July 18 – Frontier Ruckus – Indie Folk
- July 25 – Young Pioneer – Pop
- August 1 – Wyland – American Indie Alternative Rock
- August 8 – Matt Jones and the Reconstruction – Indie Ragtime
- August 15 – Saline Fiddlers Philharmonic – Youth Fiddling Show
- August 22 – Saline Big Band with Depot Town Big Band – Classic ’30s songs
- Event Website: https://salinemainstreet.org/about-us/promotions-team/summer-music-series/
- Organizer: Saline Main Street
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
Recurring Event:Schedule: Thursday every week
Note: Schedules sometimes change from the pattern and individual events are adjusted.
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.