Date(s) - 05/11/2019
Recurring Event: Saturday every week
Cost: $5/adult, $4 for youth (ages 4-17) & seniors (55+). Children 3 and under are admitted free with a paying adult
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Region: West Ann Arbor
715 Brooks St, Ann Arbor
Mack Pool is the City of Ann Arbor’s indoor pool. They are open from the Tuesday after Labor Day through the Friday before Memorial Day each year.
Mack Pool offers the following general Public Swim Schedule:
- Noon–2 p (4 lanes available for lap swim)
- 4–9:30p (2 lanes available for lap swim)
- Noon–2p (4 lanes available for lap swim)
- 4–8p (2 lanes available for lap swim)
- 9a–1p (lap swim only; 3 lanes available)
- 1–5p (3 lanes available for lap swim)
- 5-6p NEW Women’s Only Swim (all staff will also be female)
- 11:30a-1p (lap swim only; 3 lanes available)
- 1-6p (3 lanes available for lap swim)
Hours may be added or reduced when schools are closed and on holidays.
Admission to Mack Pool
Admission to Mack Pool is $5/adult, $4 for youth (ages 4-17) & seniors (55+). Children 3 and under are admitted free with a paying adult.
Season Passes/Punch Card to Mack Pool
Season Passes are available for Mack Pool with different rates for residents and non-residents.
Resident rates are:
- Family* – $287.50
- Adult – $177.50
- Youth – $132.50
Non-resident rates are:
- Family* – $345
- Adult – $210
- Youth – $155
A family rate is for up to 5 family members (2 adults and up to 3 children living in the same household).
Family Punch Cards are available for Mack Pool. You can use the punch card for anyone in your family (including multiples on a single visit). 10 Visit punch cards are available for $40 and 20 visit punch cards for $80.
- Event Website: http://www.a2gov.org/departments/Parks-Recreation/parks-places/mack/Pages/default.aspx
- Organizer: Ann Arbor Parks & Recreation
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
Recurring Event:Schedule: Saturday every week
Note: Schedules sometimes change from the pattern and individual events are adjusted.
- High Schoolers
- Indoor Activities
- Middle Schoolers
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.