Date(s) - 12/21/2019
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
8106 Main St, Dexter
For the third year, Dexter Creamery is holding a Gingerbread Workshop through the holiday season. Each workshop lasts one hour and is offered on the hour starting at noon through 6p (ends at 7p).
The Gingerbread workshops are held Thursday-Sunday. They start the Friday before Thanksgiving (November 22) and run through Sunday, December 22 (no workshop on Thanksgiving).
They are using the same reservation system as 2018. Each time slot offers the choice of three reservation options:
- Small Table (up to 3 people) – includes one house for $27. One additional house can be purchased at arrival
- Large Table (up to 5 people) – includes two houses for $54. Up to three additional houses can be purchased at arrival.
- Large Table (up 5 seats and 3 tractor seats) – includes 3 houses for $76. Up to two additional can be purchased at arrival.
Each house includes:
- Selection of house from 4 prebuilt kits
- Three colors of icing
- One cup of toppings from the toppings bar
- Event Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/548813515951346/
- Organizer: Dexter Creamery
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
- Advance Registration
- High Schoolers
- Indoor Activities
- Middle Schoolers
- Winter Fun
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.