Editors Note: Many events are being canceled due to COVID-19. Please check out our COVID-19 Closures article for more information. Please check with the Event Organizer to verify events. All events should have a link in the Event Website in the Contact Information section.
Date(s) - 12/18/2019
Cost: 6 weeks: $75.00
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Region: Ann Arbor
2385 S. Huron Parkway, Ann Arbor
Fall Class Schedule:
Ages: 2-3 years
6 weeks series:
September 18 –October 23
November 6 – December 18 (no class; Nov 27)
6 weeks: $75.00
Parent- Toddler Creative Movement
Dance, sing and play in a world of creative movement with your little one! This class is designed to enhance your child’s coordination and ability to multitask through the use of props, song and dance. Students will also have the opportunity to learn basic dance terminology and gain the confidence to perform with the help of you and our instructor!
Creative Movement is a joyful way for children to explore movement through art, diy crafts, dance, yoga & more! Little ones with have the opportunity to dance to exciting music, make craft and play with a variety of props! During play and pretend-centered activities, toddlers will build their balance as well as learn both gross and fine motor skills. They will also have a chance to practice social skills, such as cooperation, sharing, and taking turns. Join us for some great rhythm and priceless experience for your child! This Youth Program and children’s classes offer age-appropriate basic art and creative movement & playgroup concept to toddlers! We promote fitness, art, happiness and fun to families through creative movement classes. One of the exciting toddler activities in Ann Arbor. Space is limited- sign up today to reserve your spot!
We have plenty of options for your toddler to explore including our Mom & Tot Yoga as well as Baby and Toddler Playgroups/Creative Movement classes with parents and Family Yoga class! This Ann Arbor Youth Program and children’s classes are designed for our preschool students ages 1-4 years. Parents must stay with child or in the studio at all times during preschool classes.
Benefits of Toddler Playgroups:
- Playgroup is a great way for your preschooler to learn about the world, make friends and develop social skills
- Toddler and Baby Playgroup develops physical skills, teaches problem solving, communication and social interaction and, of course, it’s great fun!
- A playgroup/creative movement class with story time for toddlers and preschoolers is an extension of the family experience.
- For parents, toddler playgroup is a special opportunity to meet others, get support, and learn about their toddler’s emerging personality.
- Event Website: https://peachyfitness.com/creative-movement-toddler
- Organizer: Peachy Fitness
- Organizer Phone: 734-681-0477
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.