Date(s) - 06/01/2019
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Yankee Air Museum
47884 D Street, Belleville
Yankee Ladies Chapter of Women in Aviation , Yankee Air Museum, Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, and Leslie Science & Nature Center are presenting a Teen’s Aviation Exploration Day at Yankee Air Museum.
Middle and High School Students are invited to learn about careers in aviation and will get to
- Meet pilots, mechanics, and other aviation professionals
- Tour the remaining 10% of the Willow Run Bomber Plant
- Conduct Pre-Flight Inspections
- Study Live Birds of Prey and learn how scientists study nature to get ideas for engineering and design
- Learn about airspace and reading aviation charts
- Meet other teens interested in aviation, engineering, and STEM
- Event Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/822747274758804/
- Organizer: Yankee Air Museum
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
The Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum offers more than 250 interactive exhibits that spark the imagination of over 263,000 visitors every year. It also offers distance learning, outreach, field trips, and other programming designed to educate, enrich, and engage young minds. The mission of the Museum is to inspire people to discover the wonder of science, math, art and technology. Visit www.aahom.org or call 734.995.5439 for more information.
- Categories: Museum, Non-Profit, STEM
- Categories: Animals/Nature, Camps, Non-Profit, STEM
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.