Editors Note: Many events are being canceled due to COVID-19. Please check out our COVID-19 Closures article for more information. Please check with the Event Organizer to verify events. All events should have a link in the Event Website in the Contact Information section.
Date(s) - 05/05/2019
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Dexter High School
2200 N. Parker Rd, Dexter
What’s Up, Doc? The Dexter Community Band wraps up their 2018-19 season with a tribute concert to Bugs Bunny and his friends.
Musical selections will include:
- Barber of Seville by Gioacchino Rossini
- Ride of the Valkyries and The Pilgrim’s Chorus by Richard Wagner
- Die Fledermaus by Johann Strauss II
- Morning, Noon and Night in Vienna by Franz von Suppé
- Familiar melodies from Looney Tunes and other cartoon classics
- Event Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/304037840498388/
- Organizer: Dexter Community Band
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
- Arbor Annie's Picks
- High Schoolers
- Indoor Activities
- Middle Schoolers
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.