Editors Note: Many events are being canceled due to COVID-19. Please check out our COVID-19 Closures article for more information. Please check with the Event Organizer to verify events. All events should have a link in the Event Website in the Contact Information section.
Date(s) - 11/02/2019
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Henry Ford Museum
20900 Oakwood Blvd, Dearborn
Celebrate Henry Ford’s bold and historic decision to offer workers a wage of $5 per day with $5 admission on Saturday, November 2, 2019, to each of the attractions: Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation®, Greenfield Village®, Ford Rouge Factory Tour and the Giant Screen Experience. Experience two venues for $10 or all four for just $20.
Note: Henry Ford Museum will have free admission on Saturday, November 9 for National STEAM day. So, the $5 admission may be better used at one of the other venues.
Henry Ford’s vision to double workers’ wages in 1914 had a significant impact on building America’s middle class and helping to reduce labor turnover at Ford Motor Company. Learn more about Mr. Ford and the power of the $5 workday through our digital collections.
Your Experience Includes:
- $5 admission for all ages to Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation, Greenfield Village, Ford Rouge Factory Tour or the Giant Screen Experience for one day only.
- $5 admission is per venue and is not available online or in advance of Saturday, November 2, 2019. No other discounts or promotions can be applied.
- Children 4 and under receive free admission to Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation®, Greenfield Village® and Ford Rouge Factory Tour.
- Infants (or children who do not require their own seat) receive free admission to the Giant Screen Experience.
- Event Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/423266668394122/
- Organizer: Henry Ford Museum
- Organizer Phone: Not Provided
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
- Arbor Annie's Picks
- High Schoolers
- Indoor Activities
- Middle Schoolers
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.