See the Easter Bunny at Briarwood Mall
|Easter Bunny 2011|
The Easter Bunny will be at Briarwood Mall beginning Friday, March 28.
Easter Bunny Hours through April 13 are:
- Fridays and Saturdays 10a-8p
- Sundays 11a-6p
- 11a-8p Monday-Thursday
- Monday, April 14-Thursday, April 17 10a-8p
- Friday April 18 & Saturday, April 19 10a-8:30p
The Easter Bunny’s lunch break will typically be from 1-1:45 and dinner break from 4:30-5:15p.
On Sunday, April 13, the mall will have special Caring Bunny hours from 9:30-11a designed for children with special needs. Typically these events are held before mall opening and you can reserve a time to minimize wait times. You can sign up for free tickets online.
Latest posts by Ann Arbor with Kids (see all)
- New Dental Exhibit Coming to AAHOM – February 16, 2018
- Arbor Annie’s Mid-Winter Break Weekend Picks February 16-19 – February 16, 2018
- Arbor Annie’s Snowy Weekend Picks February 9-11 – February 9, 2018