Readers Recommend: Preschool Birthday Party Locations
Earlier this week on Facebook I shared a question from a reader who was looking for venues to hold her 4 year olds birthday party. The readers definitely came through with a whopping 32 responses.
Popular Recommendations included:
- Museum Parties – Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, UM Museum of Natural History, Michigan Science Center
- Nature Parties – Leslie Science Center, Creature Conservancy, Dominos Petting Farm
- Art Parties – Scrap Box, Michaels, Dreamscapes Art Studio, Ceramics Clayland
- Seasonal Parties – Three Cedars Farm, Corn Mazes
- Fitness – Saline Rec Center, Peachy Fitness, Planet Rock, Pump It Up, Gym America
- Other – My Urban Toddler, Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan
The full responses are in the comments below:
Do you have any extra party locations to recommend? Add them in the Facebook thread above or in the comments of this post.
Latest posts by Ann Arbor with Kids (see all)
- Black Panther Review & Parental Guidance – February 19, 2018
- New Dental Exhibit Coming to AAHOM – February 16, 2018
- Arbor Annie’s Mid-Winter Break Weekend Picks February 16-19 – February 16, 2018