Readers Recommend: Ann Arbor Ice Cream Shops
Sunday is National Ice Cream Day, so on Thursday night I asked readers for their favorite Ann Arbor Ice Cream Shops. As part of my Ann Arbor with Kids Readers Recommend series, I am sharing the readers recommendations.
Ann Arbor Ice Cream Shops
Thank you to all of my readers who recommended their favorite Ann Arbor Ice Cream shops.
There were a couple of clear favorites:
- Blank Slate Creamery – 300 W. Liberty St, Ann Arbor
- Washtenaw Dairy – 602 S. Ashley St, Ann Arbor
- Mickey’s in Saline – 751 W. Michigan Avenue, Saline
After seeing the positive recommendations, I need to make our first visit to Blank Slate Creamery. I think we will try next week – after Art Fair. We also need to visit Mickey’s in Saline at their new location (they moved for summer 2015).
Which Ann Arbor Ice Cream Shop is your family’s favorite?
Submit a Readers Recommend Topic:
Do you have a question you want me to ask my readers? Leave it in the comments below, or send it via e-mail.
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- Trailer for Avengers: Infinity War – March 18, 2018
- Arbor Annie’s St Patrick’s Day Weekend Picks March 16-18 – March 16, 2018
- 2018 Top of the Park Movie Lineup Announced – March 16, 2018