National Coffee Day
Are you a coffe addict? If so, today is the day for you – It’s National Coffee Day! Personally, I’m not a coffee drinker, so I’ll be steering clear of the coffee shops today – I do love a good Chai Latte, hot chocolate, or apple cider. My favorite places to get them are Biggby, Sweetwaters, and Espresso Royale.
There are several places offering deals for national Coffee Day. I’ve gone through a couple of national deal lists and pulled out places that we have locally (Parade, USA Today, and Consumerist) and googled a few coffee places. Many of the deals are available chain-wide at Participating Locations. I have not verified the local participation other than for Whole Foods where it is listed on the website for both Ann Arbor locations. I’ve also checked a number of local coffee spots looking for deals, with no luck. If you know of a deal that I missed, please let me know.
National Coffee Day Deals
- Flying J Truck Stop – Free 16 oz Coffee with online coupon from their Facebook page. Two locations in Dexter – 750 and 195 Baker Rd – at exit 167 of I-94
- Dunkin Donuts – Free Hot or Iced Medium Dark Roast Coffee – 608 S. Hewitt Rd, Ypsilanti
- Whole Foods – $0.25 12 oz brewed Allegro Coffee from the coffee bar (valid now-9/30) – Two Ann Arbor locations – Cranbrook Store, 990 W. Eisenhower Pkwy – Ann Arbor Store, 3135 Washtenaw Ave
- Espresso Royale – Daily Drink special is 50% off of cold brew coffee – 4 Ann Arbor Locations – 324 S. State St, 1101 S. University St, 214 S. Main St, 2264 S. Main St.
- Panera – My Panera Rewards Members have a Free Coffee every day in September on their card – 5 Ann Arbor locations – 777 N. University Ave, 1773 Plymouth Rd, 903 West Eisenhower Pkway, and 5340 Jackson Rd
Other National Coffee Day Promotions
- Tim Horton’s – will randomly be giving away Tim Cards between 8a-4p. Stop in for a chance to win – Various locations around Ann Arbor and surrounding communities
- Starbucks is launching “Starbucks One Tree for Every Bag Commitment”. For every bag of coffee sold, they will plant one tree in a community that needs more trees – Various locations around Ann Arbor and surrounding communities
Upcoming Sponsored Events
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- 2018 Ann Arbor Jaycees Carnival Review – June 21, 2018
- Fuller Park Pool – Wednesday Activity Review – June 20, 2018
- Ann Arbor Riverside Park – Tuesday Playground Profile – June 19, 2018