Free Spring Movies at Quality 16
Each spring and fall Quality 16 offers FREE Matinees on Saturdays and Sundays. The Spring 2015 Matinees start on Saturday, February 28 and run through April 26. Movies are shown at both 9a and 10a on Saturdays and Sundays.
Even thought the shows are in the morning, my daughter still enjoys having a snack. Quality 16 offers a Kids Combo for $5. The Combo includes popcorn and their choice of Drink (soda, water, chocolate milk) and their choice of snack (Welch’s Fruit Snacks or Granola Bar).
We haven’t seen many of the movies on this spring’s Free Spring Matinee list. My daughter and her friends really enjoyed Rio 2 when I showed it to them over the summer. We saw Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb in January on one of the snow days and my daughter really enjoyed it. Since then, she has watched the first movie several times.
Disclaimer: Ann Arbor with Kids is compensated for sales through links to Amazon.
The schedule is below with links to the movies on Amazon:
- February 28 & March 1: The Boxtrolls
- March 7 & 8: Dolphin Tale 2
- March 14 & 15: Earth to Echo
- March 21 & 22: The Book of Life
- March 28 & 29: Rio 2
- April 4 & 5: Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- April 11 & 12: How to Train Your Dragon 2
- April 18 & 19: Penguins of Madagascar
- April 25 & 26: Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
All of the movies are currently available on home video with the exception of Penguins of Madagascar which is released on March 17 and Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb which will be released on March 10.
We haven’t made it to a spring matinee in a few years. Our weekend schedules tend to be fairly busy. Even when we’re not otherwise occupied, my daughter and I aren’t morning people. When we have a free day, we usually prefer to take a slow morning at home.
Upcoming Sponsored Events
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- North American International Auto Show Rolls into Town – Enter to Win Tickets – January 12, 2019
- Arbor Annie’s Weekend Roundup – January 11-13 – January 11, 2019
- Ann Arbor Restaurant Week Winter 2019 – January 9, 2019