End of Year Giving – Give Back to Our Local Non-Profits
Now that Christmas is past, it is time to look towards the end of the year – including last minute tax deductions for charitable Giving. It is the perfect time to recognize the contributions of our local non-profits. Plus, logging a donation before year-end will help when you file your taxes in April.
There are many wonderful charitable organizations nationally and locally. However as a local, family event blogger, I would like to draw attention to the organizations that provide family activities throughout the year. I have broken them into several categories below.
- First Steps
- Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan
- Girls on the Run of Southeast Michigan
- Lamaze Family Center
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
- The Creature Conservancy
- Great Lakes Zoological Society
- Humane Society of Huron Valley
- Leslie Science and Nature Center
- University of Michigan Museum of Natural History
- Ann Arbor Civic Theater
- Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra
- Michigan Theater
- Saline Area Players
- Young People’s Theater
- Wild Swan Theater
Did I miss a group? Add them to the comments below.