Dollar Movies This Summer
Both Quality 16 and Rave (part of Cinemark) Theaters in Ann Arbor will have Dollar Movies this summer beginning the week of Monday, June 16.
Quality 16 offers Kids Summer Movies Monday through Friday at 10a. I love their movie selection that ranges from newer movies (The LEGO Movie and Despicable Me 2) to classic movies (The Wizard of Oz or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory).
Rave offers the Cinemark Summer Movie Clubhouse on Tuesdays this summer. You can save further with a 10 movie pass for $5 (the break-even point is 5 movies).
Disclaimer: I am for sales through Amazon and iTunes links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Please verify price before purchases. Amazon prices can and do change frequently.
The Quality 16 schedule is:
- June 16-20 Happy Feet Two
- June 23-27 Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
- June 30-July 4 The LEGO Movie
- July 7-11 Where the Wild Things Are
- July 14-18 The Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Edition
- July 21-25 Yogi Bear
- July 28-August 1 TMNT (2007)
- August 4-8 Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- August 11-15 Despicable Me 2
Quality 16 is located at 3686 Jackson Rd. When planning to attend a movie at Quality 16, be sure to leave extra time for a detour or to navigate through the construction on Jackson near 94.
Rave Cinemas is located at 4100 Carpenter Rd. Construction on Carpenter Rd between Washtenaw and Packard begins on Monday, June 16, so plan your route accordingly. If you are considering seeing a new movie, Rave offers several discounted days/times to see movies. In addition to standard matinee pricing, the first matinee of the day is discounted ($5.50 for 2D showings with up charges for 3D or IMAX). Tickets are also $5.50 on Wednesdays (for 2D, a premium is charged for 3D or IMAX 3D).
Latest posts by Ann Arbor with Kids (see all)
- 5 Ways to Keep Cool in Ann Arbor – July 27, 2015
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Comes to Ann Arbor – July 24, 2015
- Readers Recommend – Michigan Vacation Destinations – July 23, 2015