Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Grub Crawl Next Week
The Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Regional Chamber will be hosting a Grub Crawl on Wednesday, October 24 from 6-9 along the Washtenaw Corridor between Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti.
We attended the A2Y Chamber’s May Grub Crawl in Downtown Ann Arbor. We had a really good time. That Grub Crawl was spread throughout downtown Ann Arbor and there was a shuttle between the different locations. The shuttle was key to being able to complete the grub crawl in the specified time.
This fall’s Grub Crawl is along the Washtenaw Avenue Corridor. The website announcement does not list a shuttle, but since the restaurants are not in the downtown area and offer free on-site parking (except for Glass House Cafe) it should be relatively easy to drive between the restaurants.
The following restaurants are participating in the Grub Crawl:
- Fat Philly’s & Burgers – 2224 Washtenaw Ave in Ypsilanti
- Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill – 2649 Washtenaw Ave in Ypsilanti
- Temptations Indian Cafe – 2875 Washtenaw Ave in Ypsilanti
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – 3279 Washtenaw Ave in Ann Arbor
- Flat Top Stir-Fry & Grill – 3275 Washtenaw Ave in Ann Arbor
- Whole Foods Market 3135 Washtenaw Ave in Ann Arbor
- Glass House Cafe – 100 Washtenaw Ave in Ann Arbor on University of Michigan’s campus
I reviewed FAT Philly’s & Burgers and am giving away a $15 Fat Philly’s & Burgers gift certificate. The giveaway runs through 12:01a on October 26.
My daughter loves Flat Top Stir-Fry so she will be excited for that stop. She also loves Mexican, so Qdoba will be a favorite stop.
Tickets for the Grub Crawl are $20 for adults and $5 for children ages 12 and under.
We definitely enjoyed the Grub Crawl as a family and I thought it was a great bargain for the kids. Most of the places we visited in the fall did not include beverages, so we did pay for drinks at a few places. I also took my daughter’s drink with us after a few stops. I also carried a water bottle. With using our car, I would probably leave drinks in the car.
Upcoming Sponsored Events
That week, Wednesday is our only free night with Monday and Friday being late nights. I am not sure if I want to commit to another late night in the middle of the week.
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- Arbor Annie’s Weekend Roundup – February 21-23 – February 21, 2020
- Girl Scout Cookies are Back! – February 20, 2020
- Arbor Annie’s Valentine’s Day Weekend Roundup – February 14-16 – February 14, 2020