Ann Arbor Parks to offer Golf Classes for Kids
Does your child want to learn to play golf? Ann Arbor Parks runs the Start New at Golf (SNAG) program for kids as young as 5 to learn to play golf.
SNAG Classes are held at Burns Park with the lessons moved inside the adjacent Ann Arbor Senior Center in case of inclement weather. The classes meet twice a week for 6 weeks (12 classes).
The second fall session will run from October 20 until December 2 meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays (12 classes total, no class on Thanksgiving). The current session began on September 9 and runs through October 16. Each session is $89. During each session they run an early (4:30-5:30p) class geared towards kids ages 5-7 and a late class (6-7p) for kids ages 8-10.
12 Classes • twice a week, for six weeks • Fee: $89
Tuesdays and Thursdays • Sept. 9-Oct. 16
- Session 1: 4:30-5:30 p.m. (recommended for ages 5–7)
- Session 2: 6-7 p.m. (recommended for ages 8–10)
Tuesdays and Thursdays • Oct. 20-Dec. 2 (No class Nov. 27)
- Session 3: 4:30-5:30 p.m. (recommended for ages 5–7)
- Session 4: 6-7 p.m. (recommended for ages 8–10)
Classes are taught at Burns Park. In the case of inclement weather, lessons will be held inside the Ann Arbor Senior Center (1320 Baldwin Ave.) adjacent to the park.
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- 2018 Ann Arbor Mother’s Day Events – April 20, 2018
- Arbor Annie’s Earth Day Weekend Picks April 20-22 – April 19, 2018
- Bookstock 2018 – Metro Detroit’s Largest Used Book Sale – April 17, 2018